*** Classes will resume on Tuesday 10th of September ***
General classes are suitable for anyone with no prior experience of yoga as well as more experienced students. I will tailor the work in the postures to individual abilities and needs.
Wednesday 11am-12.30pm, 1.10-2.40pm & 7.30-9pm
Five ways area, Brighton
Course bookable on half-termly basis
Please contact me for booking
Small classes, fully equipped studio
Feel free to bring your yoga mat if you prefer
Getting ready for class
- Wear comfortable clothing that is not too loose. Leggings or shorts and a t-shirt are ideal
- Be prepared to work barefoot
- Yoga should be practiced on an empty stomach. Allow 4 hr after a large meal and 2hrs after a light one
- Please don't bring drinks to class. You can hydrate before or after class, no drinking during class
- If you have any specific medical condition, injury or recently operation, please contact me prior to coming to class.